Our office is very excited to extend our services to the comfort of your own home with telemedicine. These virtual encounters can encompass a number of conditions, including medication follow-up visits for ADHD, anxiety and depression. Call our nurses at (614)508-ABCD to schedule an appointment. Once that's scheduled simply direct your web browser to https://wps.doxy.me/ at the alotted time.
If you haven't done so already, please print, review, and sign this informed consent form.
Other tips for a great video consult:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. Be as close to your router as possible.
- Make sure your device is well charged or plugged in.
- As you log into our waitroom, you will be asked to allow access to your microphone and camera. If you don't allow it, we won't be able to communicate with you.
- Video consults can happen with any device that has a browser. Desktop/laptop computers tend to have better quality than mobile devices.
- The better lighting you have, the better we'll be able to see you
- We will likely be discussing private health information. Be mindful of where you are and who is within earshot.
- During periods of high demand we may see varying degrees of bandwidth. Be patient. If we are able, we may ask to try again later.